Dr. Nozomi Yamate, DMD
Dr. Nozomi Yamate, DMD 山手望
Dr. Yamate’s passion for dentistry developed when she was in grade school. Dentistry sparked her interest as she realized she could make a difference in someone’s day by repairing a painful toothache. She also loved how dentists can have a long-lasting relationship with their patients and getting to know them over the years. Even in high school she was already volunteering and paving way to enter dental school. Making a difference and helping her patients are her first priority!
Dr. Yamate truly enjoys taking care of dental needs of people of all ages. Her goal is to provide positive dental care experience for our Vancouver community by making the appointment as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
In addition to traveling, Dr. Yamate enjoys playing Pokémon Go with her 7 year old nephew, exploring new restaurants, and spending time with family and friends. She is also fond of all things Disney and is a big Seattle Mariner's fan.
Dr. Yamate lived in Japan for many years and is fluent in Japanese.
* Bachelor of Science (Cell & Molecular Biology, Minor in Chemistry), University of Washington.
* Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Pennsylvania.
* American Dental Association (ADA) - Member
* WA State Dental Association (WSDA) - Member
* Clark County Dental Association (CCDA) - Member
* Northwest Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Study Club- Member